The seminar and conference visit is part of the program DAAD Alumni Special Projects.
The seminar is organized and hosted by
the Department of Agricultural Engineering in the Tropics and Subtropics of the Faculty of Organic Agricultural Sciences of the University of Kassel and
DITSL Witzenhausen in close cooperation with
the University of Göttingen, Department of Crop Sciences.
- Postharvest-technology, quality aspects of post-harvest treatments and reducing of post-harvest losses,
- Quality aspects of food production and processing,
- Resource efficient plant nutrition,
- Sustainable production due to technical optimization and resource conservation,
- Social ecology and transdisciplinary research.